Sunday, February 9, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//09//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!"I am not regretting the days in my past! I am living forward as I am meant to for peace, love, and bliss with those I love and with those who love me! I know there are good days for enjoying and amusing, bad days for experiencing and experimenting, the worse days for learning my lesson and educating, and the best days for celebrating and remembering! I am still moving forward with gratitude..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5115043
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

3 comments:

  1. This way my associate Wesley Virgin's story begins with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same tactics lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his bank card.

    "I'm so fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, am I right?

    Your own success story is going to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to reveal if this little quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  3. This way my friend Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the same secrets lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 on his debit card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete