Thursday, February 20, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//21//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am imagining the best case scenarios occurring throughout all of my situations! I am positively manifesting solutions, attracting the resources, and taking action to implement them into my life without hesitation! I am blessed with this life to succeed doing what I enjoy, to make a positive difference, to leave a positive impact, and to positively affect those I love regardless of where I am, who I am with, and what I am doing..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5232729
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG lighter than us.

    (And actually, it is not about genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to determine if this little questionnaire can help you decipher your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete