Sunday, February 23, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//23//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I believe in miracles happening in my life and in the lives of those I cherish, adore, and appreciate! I lovingly believe with gratitude! I lovingly believe with faith! I lovingly believe with optimism! I lovingly believe with joy! I lovingly believe with respect! I am immensely grateful for my blessings and I am immensely thankful for all the goodness within me, around me, and beyond me..."
to continue a greater life!
temp-post-imageSource: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5251240
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

2 comments:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Over 160k women and men are using a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It's proven and it works on everybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) Then do this amazing hack

    so you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Well over 160k men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is painless and it works with anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) And now do this crazy hack

    and you'll become 2lbs skinnier when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete