Monday, February 3, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//04//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am a positive difference in many lives! I am a positive influence in the lives of those who love and appreciate me! I am looking forward to interesting and exciting conversations surrounding me from this day to the next..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5063883
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click on this link to see if this short quiz can help you discover your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete