Friday, February 14, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//15//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am doing what I can to make my world a good place for a good future to end with a good life filled with good memories and good relations! I am doing what I can to positively affect my interactions and positively entice my relationships to positively impact my life for the better! I am not wasting my life for the worse..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5175845
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my partner Wesley Virgin's report begins with this shocking and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same tactics many famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this expression has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with living check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've taken part in those conversations, right?

    Your own success story is waiting to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete