Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//20//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am given this new day with renewed strength and new thoughts for new outcomes! I am pressing forward with the will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach my full potential to personal excellence! I am continuing optimistically in my faith in my achievements, and I continue to succeed with hope and confidence within me! I have good intentions in my actions for the greater good of my future while I do my best with what I have..."
to continue a greater life!
Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5222626
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my partner Wesley Virgin's report launches in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the EXACT same SECRETS lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's really because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that conversation has even taken place INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years back, while driving an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and in his pocket.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those thoughts, am I right?

    Your own success story is going to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    UNLOCK YOUR SECRET BRAINPOWER

    ReplyDelete