Thursday, February 13, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//13//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am not allowing myself to support bad habits for bad feelings, and to be negatively concerned about what is not in my control! I am allowing myself to support good habits for good feelings, and to be positively focused on all that is going on in the present within my control! I am exercising positive thinking with positive vibing and positive communicating with positive feelings! I am taking action on my good emotions and good beliefs with faith and trust..."
to continue a greater life!
Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5154186
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

2 comments:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And really, it is not related to genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    TAP on this link to determine if this brief test can help you find out your true weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    Well over 160 000 women and men are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It's effective and it works every time.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Take a clear glass and fill it with water half full

    2) And then learn this weight losing HACK

    you'll be 1-2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete