Saturday, February 22, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//22//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am a believer with optimism, faith, and gratitude that situations and circumstances can suddenly change for me for the better! I am not worrying about how or concerning myself with when! I am focusing on deeply believing with gratitude and godly faith in the possibility of the new outcomes in my favor! I positively believe it to be all different in my future for the better and I am not allowing negativity to creep in to ruin it all! I know nothing is ever final and with hope and peace of mind I am optimistic..."
to continue a greater life!
temp-post-imageSource: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5244044
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure launches in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the exact same SECRETS lots of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that expression has even occurred INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and with $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I finally make it?"

    You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to be written. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete