Friday, February 7, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//08//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am making my life positively different by not allowing other people to dilute or poison my day with their words or opinions! I am making today be the day of many days to stand strong and firm in my truth of my awesomeness! I am journeying through my days without attachment to the validation of others..."
to continue a greater life!
temp-post-imageSource: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5105938
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. This way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's report begins in this shocking and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same secrets lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe that thought has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You took part in those questions, ain't it so?

    Your success story is waiting to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete