Monday, February 24, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//25//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I know things change for me for the better after I begin to feel worthy and deserving of the best, better, and great! I am declaring within myself first with love and gratitude for who I truly am as I move forward believing that everything will align for me! I am a great and awesome person worthy, and I am a kind loving being deserving..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5268955
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to uncover if this easy test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete