Friday, February 28, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//29//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I know it is all happening for me as it should for me to evolve and grow stronger! I am looking at the goodness and wisdom coming to me from every angle from every facet of my life of all times of my day! I am not rejecting what's good for my soul, what's benefiting my spirit, what's bringing joy into my moments, and what's entertaining my thoughts! I am going with my flow and I am enjoying myself..."
to continue a greater life!
temp-post-imageSource: https://edwardftcharfauros.com/2020/02/28/selfempowerment-todays-positive-statement-02-29-2020/
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

1 comment:

  1. In this manner my buddy Wesley Virgin's report launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same secrets many famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and on his banking card.

    "I'm so fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of questions, ain't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete