Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//27//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am doing more things and attending to occasions that bring forth more joy, amusement, and appreciation! I am doing more of what nurtures my bliss and peace of mind! I am doing more to support my well-being and soul in a good healthy direction! I am allowing everything to unravel, reveal, and come about as it should for all the goodness it brings..."
to continue a greater life!
temp-post-imageSource: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5289448
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Click this link to discover if this easy quiz can help you decipher your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete