Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//26//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am mentally picturing myself radiant, strong, healthy, and filled with awesomeness! I see myself positively moving upward and forward for the better! I am leaving behind the darkness and confusion as I move further into the brightness and loveliness of my future! I am allowing clarity and peace to flow naturally within me! I am seeing myself progressing, growing, and enjoying everything I desire so effortlessly..." 

to continue a greater life!
temp-post-imageSource: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5279447
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the exact same tactics many celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've taken part in those conversations, am I right?

    Your success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ReplyDelete