Sunday, February 2, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02/03/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am gradually training my own thoughts into those of positive expectations! I am aligning with positive thoughts of well-being and I am aligning with my true power by seeking good feeling thoughts! I am no longer resisting what is meant to be and I am allowing for everything to flow as it should for the greater benefit of my well-being! I am focusing on the goodness within me and surrounding me..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5052018
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your crush... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you deep inside his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, treasure and care for you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him work better than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this dominant impulse is absolutely important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly find him open his mind and heart for you in such a way he never experienced before and he will identify you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete