Saturday, February 15, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02//16//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am using my pain and suffering of my past to fuel my strength to strengthen my will and determination to thrive beyond survival! I am empowering through my challenges, difficulties, and hardships with optimism and positive belief! I am doing what I must of myself to think better, feel better, do better, live better, and become better..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5183481
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness #quotes . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

2 comments:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos less than us.

    (And by the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    Tap this link to discover if this little test can help you find out your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh 19 KG less than us.

    (And realistically, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING related to "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to see if this quick test can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete