Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/09/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am practicing being more present in the here and now, letting go of the past, and not worrying about my future! I am allowing myself to naturally be with a flow of acceptance, calmness, and appreciation! I continue to thrive on the goodness, the gratitude, the joy, and the kindness I support within me! I benefit greatly from better days with an attitude of gratitude, kind behavior, and positive thinking..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4791491
#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    Well over 160k women and men are losing weight with a easy and secret "liquids hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is easy and it works every time.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up half full

    2) Now follow this crazy hack

    and become 2lbs skinnier the very next day!

    ReplyDelete