Saturday, January 18, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/18/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I am smartly and wisely spending more effort on the positive aspects of my life! I am practicing the use of positive supporting self-beliefs, empowering self-talk, healthy self-care, and loving self-respect for the better version of me and the positive aspects of my life! I am encouraging myself..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4891493

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK this link to see if this little questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete