Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/23/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am affirming confidently with an empowered state of mind and an attitude of gratitude that everything is working out for me for the betterment of my future! I am living with optimism and moving forward with faith for my ideal future! I am setting goals, taking steps, making plans, and doing what is necessary for me to succeed with what I enjoy doing..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4943595
#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160000 women and men are using a easy and secret "liquids hack" to lose 1-2 lbs every night in their sleep.

    It's simple and works every time.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Proceed to do this amazing HACK

    and you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete