Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/16/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I have survived this long for all the right reasons, for all the right people, and for all the right things coming my way! I have come this far to continue for many purposes, for many people, and for my reasons! I am meant to positively affect more lives as my true self, with what I enjoy doing, and doing what I love..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4869050

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

1 comment:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Over 160k women and men are using a easy and secret "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night in their sleep.

    It's effective and it works with everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it up half the way

    2) And then do this crazy hack

    you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete