Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/15/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am making this year count by making the months, weeks, days, and most importantly my moments count! I am doing my best for my success, for my supporters, for my loved ones, and for those who want me! I am being my best self for my bliss, for my joy, for my satisfaction, and for my fulfillment..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4856644
#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

1 comment:

  1. You should see how my buddy Wesley Virgin's report launches in this shocking and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the EXACT same methods tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and in his pocket.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life check to check! When will I finally make it?"

    You've taken part in those questions, ain't it so?

    Your very own success story is going to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete