Sunday, January 19, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/20/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I am determined to begin my days with a better attitude and outlook! I am in control of who I am and how I will be today and every day! I own my thoughts, beliefs, attitude, tone, behavior, and actions! I am doing whatever it is that is necessary for me to enjoy my day today..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4909430

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to determine if this easy questionnaire can help you discover your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete