Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/02/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am keeping my awesomeness going as I continue to be a godsend within many lives! I am a blessing in the flesh worthy of knowing and even better befriending! I am positively impacting the lives of those I love with my best efforts, with my precious time, and with good intentions! I am having fun making a positive difference..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4711815
#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

No comments:

Post a Comment