Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/30/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am continuing with faith and trust in my continued success! I am continuing with the positive means that I shall automatically focus upon what I want, not upon what I don’t want! I am continuing with the positive means that I shall become an attractive force for what I want! I am continuing with the positive means that negative thoughts and words shall begin to disappear! I am continuing with the positive means that I shall begin to feel blissful and appreciative of each day..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5014161
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my partner Wesley Virgin's biography launches with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the exact same methods tons of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around seven years ago, while driving an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and with $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life check to check! When will I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those types of conversations, ain't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete