Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/29/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am making a promise to myself to be as positive as I can possibly be! I am making a promise to myself to be more positive than I've ever been in my past! I am promising myself at the beginning of each day, that today, wherever I go and whatever I’m doing, I will be positive..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5004072
#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness . #selfdevelop #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your partner... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attraction for you deep within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, cherish and look after you with his entire heart...

    ===> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is so binding to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon notice him open his soul and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll recognize you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete