Saturday, January 4, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/05/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I am looking forward to great things happening in my life with belief, with faith, with trust, with optimism, and with gratitude! I am not spoiling what is currently in my life by complaining about what I do not have! I am cultivating the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to me, and I am giving thanks continuously while I continue! I am including as many things, people, and events as I can think of to be thankful for..."

to continue a greater life!


Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4744272

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #happiness #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscover #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

No comments:

Post a Comment