Saturday, March 7, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 03//08//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am grateful for every moment I breathe for me to positively affect my world in ways that bring forth my smile, my joy, and my gratitude! I am grateful for every moment I live without harm, without trouble, and without regret! I am grateful for every moment I have to share my best, share my interests, and share my bliss! I am grateful for my blessings..."
to continue a greater life!
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment