Monday, March 23, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 03//24//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am empowering myself to shine brightly for those I love beyond myself so everyone around me may benefit! I have a duty to those who love me to be blissful and amused until the end! I am responsible for myself to live my life without regret, and to set my own tone to positively affect my future! I am obligated to myself to make the best of this life count! I am exercising love, gratitude, and optimism..."
to continue a greater life! Source: https://link.medium.com/XCn3IWey64
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment