Monday, March 16, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 03//17//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am not allowing fear to dictate my mind, seize control of my actions, and negatively affect my behavior and attitude! I am not allowing the fear of others to negatively affect my moments and my day for the betterment of my future! I am empowered and in control of my life, my thoughts, and my emotions! I am doing what I can without harming others to positively affect my mind, body, and spirit..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://link.medium.com/3l7IWqsPU4
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment