Saturday, March 14, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 03//15//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am thankful for my health, thankful for the health of my friends and family, thankful for the health of everyone in my city, and thankful for the health of everyone in the world! I am really using my infinite power for what it was meant for - the good of everyone! I am thankful to be alive and I am grateful for every chance and opportunity..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://link.medium.com/cxfNk07HR4
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment