Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 03//04//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I continue to positively believe in my power to succeed in all that I set out to accomplish and achieve! I continue to believe in all that I accomplish and achieve serves a higher purpose in God's plans to benefit my life and those lives I inspire and positively affect! I positively believe in the positive impact of the many purposes I serve in the grand scheme of the universe..."
to continue a greater life! 
01
Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5349618
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2 lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    More than 160,000 men and women are using a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It is scientific and it works every time.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Take a glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Then follow this amazing hack

    you'll become 1-2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete