Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 03//03//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!"
I am taking advantage of the opportunities I have today to design and build the tomorrow I want! I am unstoppable on all levels with an indomitable spirit that clears my paths and empowers me through! I have the thoughts and beliefs to keep me moving, the force to keep me empowered, and the desire to succeed! I own my greatness..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5338965
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    At least 160000 men and women are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is proven and it works with everybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it up half full

    2) Now do this weight losing HACK

    so you'll become 2 lbs lighter the next day!

    ReplyDelete