Thursday, March 12, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 03//13//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
 
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
 
"I am reminding myself of the infinite power I have within me and that is available to me beyond me! I am reminding myself to use the power for good health moving forward! I am empowering my life with good thoughts of good health! I am empowering my life by speaking good words about good health..." 
 
to continue a greater life! 
 
06_03_2020_16_31_16_4160000
 
 
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment