Friday, March 20, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 03//21//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am attentive to the atomic power within me, so I am mindfully using this power I am endowed with to good use! I am directing my energy flow toward the good stuff, the good things, the good thoughts, and toward manifesting more goodness in the world! I am giving my attention to making a list of what I truly want to be, to do, and to have in the next twelve months! I am putting positive energy into feeling better, feeling really good to put me on a higher frequency! I know there is nothing better than giving my attention to what I truly want because that is what I will attain and gain! I am saying, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://link.medium.com/zj9UeqQD14
#selfempowerment #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment