Saturday, May 9, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 05//10//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am taking time to be grateful for all the positive things in my life versus ruminating on the negatives! I am benefiting from gratitude and increasing my bliss! I am benefiting from gratefulness and improving my career, emotional well being, physical wellness, mental health, personality, and relationships (both personal & professional)! I am using the powerful tool of gratitude to help remind me of all the goodness already in my life and to lead me to more to be grateful for..."
to continue a greater life!💯💪
😍💭 🗣👥Choose to be so awesome that negativity doesn't impact your positivity & strength〰️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️💫Empower yourself to be much healthier & happier for your greater benefit😇🙏🏼You deserve your kindness, enjoyment & amusement for the better! Optimize the gifted moments & create good times worth reflecting on in the future💯💯✍🏹 🎯Think of the best, serve your best & be your best for others🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️💯💯Support the best version of yourself to feel great😌🙏through positive beliefs😇🙏, positive thoughts😁👌, positive emotions👏🙃, a positive attitude🤠 & positive treatment😎🗯 🗝🗣Do what you can to be inspired, aspired & motivated🤩🧝‍♀️🧝‍♂️Encourage a better future💯💯👸🤴🥂
CHEERS~ to creating, attracting, & manifesting a better future〰️😉
Source: https://link.medium.com/V5wX7aaFm6
#selfempowerment #positivestatement . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment