Monday, May 11, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 05//12//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I was chosen to be born with the power to survive birth, to thrive on the goodness of my spirit, and to succeed with this life I am gifted! I am not taking this life for granted! I am blessed to decide for myself how I choose to enjoy my life! I am granted this life to choose for myself where I desire to be during my moments! I have the god-given right to take action for my peace and bliss according to the plan..."
to continue a greater life!💯💪
😍💭🗣👥Power up😌🙏with positive beliefs😇🙏, a positive attitude😁👌, positive behavior👏🙃, & positive self~talk statements😎🗯 🗣🗝Stay on point🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️by continuing strongly with awesomeness!🤪🤜🤛😎You're meant to enjoy😇🙏🏼 & to achieve & accomplish - you have the right to succeed!🏹 🎯✍Optimize your moments toward success!👸🤴Positively envision all you desire to realize in the flesh. You'll attract & manifest them when you obsessively believe🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️, so have faith. Embrace your journey & empower yourself without hesitation.💯💯
🥂CHEERS~ to a blissful future😉

Source: https://link.medium.com/Jiwl0r0Up6
#selfempowerment #positivestatement . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment