Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 05//13//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am making changes happen in my life by deciding to take control of what I do have power over instead of craving control over what I don't! I am empowering my authentic self and strengthening my awesomeness with positive beliefs, statements, self-talk affirmations, and motion! I am moving forward with more respect and appreciation for myself! I am using my skills, talents, and resources for the betterment of my future..."
to continue a greater life!💯💪
😍💭 🗣👥Embrace & empower your authentic self😌🙏with positive supporting beliefs😇🙏, a positive mental attitude😁👌, positive affecting behaviors👏🙃 & positive self~talk statements😎🗯 🗣🗝Continue to enjoy! To naturally flow with faith. To positively believe in awesome things happening🤪🤜🤛😎You're meant a blissful life💃🕺Do what you love!💯💯🎯You exist with the inherent right to succeed!💫✍Do things for bliss, enthusiasm & joy!👸🤴Envision the results & outcomes🙂Take determined action to create & manifest your desired conclusions. Allow the positivity to flow freely from you🤩Have faith in your awesomeness😉 & continue empowering through for a greater future💯💯
🥂CHEERS~ to grand moments happening sooner & later😉

Source: https://link.medium.com/7SLAIhaBr6
#selfempowerment #positivestatement . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment