Thursday, September 26, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 09/27/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"YES, to my terms and my plans! YES, to my goals and my dreams! YES, to my interests and passions! YES, to good vibes and positive energy! YES, to more opportunities, experiences, and good times! YES, to better thoughts, better beliefs, better communication, and a better attitude..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/3946202

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #success . #empower #positive #affirmation . #entrepreneurship #goodlife #selfimprovement . #happiness #life #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscovery #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfhealing #selfdevelopment #selfmastery #selfrespect . #healthful . #positivepsychology #mentalhealth #assistance . #mindfulness~

No comments:

Post a Comment