Monday, September 2, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 09/03/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I have the willpower, strength, and the desire to make it through! I have the power to choose for myself, the power to decide for myself, and the power to continue for myself! I have what it takes within me, and what I don't have I can attain! I am making things happen, doing what I must, and positively changing for the greater good of my future..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/3788042

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #success . #empower #positive #affirmation . #entrepreneurship #goodlife #selfimprovement . #happiness #life #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscovery #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfhealing #selfdevelopment #selfmastery #selfrespect . #healthful . #positivepsychology #mentalhealth #assistance . #mindfulness~

No comments:

Post a Comment