Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 02/28/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am not allowing the evil of others to manipulate me toward worsening my circumstances, worsening my lifestyle, and worsening my health and wellbeing! I desire more positivity in my life! I am allowing myself to attract positive thinkers, awesome lovers, and better behaviors! I am using my time smartly and my effort wisely by focusing on benefiting from love, positivity, and gratitude..."
to continue a greater life!
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/2717725

No comments:

Post a Comment