Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 02/27/19~ ---

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am looking toward the bright side of things and events through my positive perspective! I am positively looking forward to enjoying my blessings, creating my bliss, and every one of my favorites everywhere in between along my way! I am doing it when I feel positive about it! I am going there when I feel great about it! I am going for it when I feel the desire for it! I am not hesitating..."
to continue a greater life!
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/2710838

No comments:

Post a Comment