Friday, January 24, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/25/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am supporting my vision of good times with those I love doing what I enjoy at places I feel safe and comfortable! I am strengthening and growing my relationships from a place of loving respect, gratitude, and blissful friendship! I am promoting, motivating, and empowering my better version for better times! I am grateful..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4965218
#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate . #empower #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove . #bliss #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualize #selfmotivate #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfheal #selfdevelop #selfmaster #selfrespect . #healthful~

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 lbs less than us.

    (And by the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    Tap on this link to discover if this little test can help you unlock your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete