Thursday, January 30, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 01/31/2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I am doing whatever is necessary for me to positively think, positively believe, positively communicate, and positively act for the betterment of my future! I am finding ways to inspire myself, to aspire with my ideas and solutions, and to motivate my desire to succeed further with this life! I am no longer resisting what I deserve, so my abundance of all that is good, great, and better will come to me! I am allowing a flood of good-feeling ideas and possibilities flow to me..." 

to continue a greater life!


Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/5024976

#selfempowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfawareness . #selfdevelop  #selfrespect~

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your crush... that will induce deep emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep within his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, worship and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will drive him to try harder than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    Matter of fact, triggering this influential instinct is so important to having the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him open his mind and soul for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete