Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Self~Empowerment: Today's Positive Statement- 04//08//2020~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am taking this wonderful opportunity for a planetary rebooting to restructure ideas, priorities, and goals! I am setting myself up to be so much better while I am patiently waiting for things to return to society's normal! I am looking forward to a better future because of the upheaval of my own thoughts, because of the new rocket launching of my desire, and because of the collective consciousness of society as a whole! I am recognizing that this circumstance that I am in is helpful in getting me ready for all the things that I really do want..."
to continue a greater life! ❣💯 💪
😍💭 🗣👥Be with good vibes~&~allow the positive energy to flow freely from you for bliss & peace〰️🧘🧘‍♂️🤩Have faith in your awesomeness & make the best of the gifted present moments benefit you.😇🙏🏼Embrace your blessed talents, natural skills & passionate interests! Do what you love💯💯✍🏹 🎯You're still here on this planet to accomplish & achieve!💫💯💯Embrace & empower the best version of yourself (own that authentic self of yours)😌🙏 with positive supporting beliefs 😇🙏, a positive mental attitude 😁👌, positive affecting behaviors 👏🙃 & positive self~talk statements. 😎🗯 🗣🗝Find ways to be encouraged, inspired & motivated to succeed as you🚶‍♀️🚶naturally flow with faith. Positively believe in awesome things happening for you, with you & to you.🥳💪You're stronger than you know as you're meant to enjoy a blissful life! So, do things that bring forth excitement & enthusiasm!👸🤴Envision the outcomes & results you desire to experience in the flesh.🦸‍♀️🦸‍♂️Confidently act with determination to realize your desired conclusions.🤜🤛 Assertively continue empowering through with positivity for that desired future💯💯
🥂🍾CHEERS~🍻 to enjoying this life〰️😉

Source: https://link.medium.com/T6vUK8Osv5
#selfempowerment #positivestatement . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #bliss . #empower #selflove . #positive #affirmation . #selfimprove #selfconfidence . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selfmotivate #selfesteem . #selfbelieve #selfworth . #selfmaster #selfhelp . #selfrespect #selfawareness~

No comments:

Post a Comment