Thursday, December 5, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 12/05/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am making changes to my beliefs, to my perspective, to my attitude, to my behavior, and to my communication to positively affect my life for the better! I am focusing and putting more effort into feeling good, projecting positivity, and sharing the good stuff in my life! I am attracting awesome outcomes, I am manifesting successful results, and I am creating better situations..."
to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4481086
#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire . #motivate #success . #empower #positive #affirmation . #entrepreneurship #goodlife #selfimprovement . #happiness #life #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscovery #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfhealing #selfdevelopment #selfmastery #selfrespect . #healthful . #positivepsychology #mentalhealth #assistance . #mindfulness~

No comments:

Post a Comment