Monday, October 7, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 10/08/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!

"I am putting more effort toward what I do want, what I look forward to enjoying, and all who interest me! I am putting greater emphasis on what excites me, what inspires me, and all that I appreciate everywhere in between! I am putting more energy toward an attitude of positivity, a mentality of optimism, and a lifestyle of bliss and fulfillment..."

to continue a greater life!

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/4028530

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk . #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #success . #empower #positive #affirmation . #entrepreneurship #goodlife #selfimprovement . #happiness #life #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscovery #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfhealing #selfdevelopment #selfmastery #selfrespect . #healthful . #positivepsychology #mentalhealth #assistance . #mindfulness~

No comments:

Post a Comment