Thursday, August 8, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 08/09/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:

Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT! 

"I am putting more effort into my likes and interests for better days! I rather enjoy my moments with a better purpose while making the best of my day! I am doing what pleases me, what amuses me, and what brings out my joy! I am thriving on better days..."

to continue a greater life!

Great day to you, as a great day continues~

Edward F. T. Charfauros

Life Guide and Author

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/3646416

#empowering #motivationalquote . #positivethinking #selftalk .  #positiveaffirmation . #inspire #aspire #motivate #success . #empower #positive #affirmation . #entrepreneurship #goodlife #selfimprovement . #happiness #life #selfcare . #positiveattitude #gratitude . #selflove #selfesteem #selfactualization #selfdiscovery #selfmotivation #selfawareness #selfhelp #selfconfidence #selfworth #selfhealing #selfdevelopment #selfmastery #selfrespect . #healthful . #positivepsychology #mentalhealth #assistance . #mindfulness~

No comments:

Post a Comment