Monday, July 8, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 07/09/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT! 
"I am asking with faith and confidence, believing with hope and trust, and receiving with gratitude and joy all that I want to be manifested into my life! I am designing my future through my imagination and thoughts and creating my life with love and conviction! I am taking necessary action and making progress without any doubt! I am not wavering in my belief, because I am continuing with absolute faith for the better! I remain steadfast despite all that is happening in the outside world..."  
to continue a greater life!
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: Repeat With Me: I AM SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment