Sunday, March 3, 2019

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement- 03/03/19~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I am success every moment with every breath I live, with every action I make, with every desire I fulfill, and with every effort I take to create an awesome future for myself! I am success every moment with every outcome I learn from, with every result I progress from, and with every win I celebrate from! I am success every time I share my best, share my knowledge, share my joy, share my interests, and share my love..."
to continue a greater life!
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: https://repeat-with-me-i-am-success.mn.co/posts/2738516

No comments:

Post a Comment