Friday, November 2, 2018

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 11/03/18~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
"I acknowledge and accept the negative, the bad, and evil for what they are, so I may enjoy the positive, the good, and love so much more obviously! I am acknowledging and accepting the past and my history to greatly strengthen me toward a wiser and better ongoing future filled with moments I choose to do good with! I acknowledge and accept myself as I am right now! I am continuing for the betterment of my life..."
to continue a greater life!
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 11/03/18~

No comments:

Post a Comment