Thursday, October 11, 2018

Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 10/12/18~

Today’s self-empowering statement to positively affect yourself:
Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT!
“I am focusing firmly on attracting and supporting the flow of good energy to positively affect my thoughts, attitude, behavior, and actions! I am strongly supporting a mindset of faith and optimism, an attitude of gratitude, and love for better days! I am not allowing pessimism, negative emotions, and the poor mentality of others to negatively affect me for worse! I am looking forward to receiving the desired results and outcomes I truly want for myself…”
to continue a greater life!
Great day to you, as a great day continues~
Edward F. T. Charfauros
Life Guide and Author

Source: Self~Empowerment: Today’s Positive Statement– 10/12/18~

No comments:

Post a Comment